You've escaped from your cell! But the wizards guarding this dungeon prison are very powerful. To have any chance of escape, you MUST free your fellow monsters to fight along side you.
Will your monster revolution succeed? It's up to you and those who choose to follow...
This game plays BEST on a GAMEPAD!
- W, A, S, D or ARROW KEYS = move your monster
- SPACE or ENTER = rush attack
- TAB or SHIFT = change order for followers (ex. FOLLOW, ATTACK, NONE)
- ESC = pause
- D-PAD or LEFT ANALOG STICK = move your monster
- A (Xbox) or X (PS) = rush attack
- B (Xbox) or Circle (PS) = change order for followers (ex. FOLLOW, ATTACK, NONE)
- START (Xbox) or Options (PS) = pause
This game was originally created in one week for the Godot Wild Jam #22, and released on Sunday, June 12, 2020. It has since gotten some additional minor improvments and support for more platforms (Android and Raspberry PI).
- Monster Revolution submitted to the GameJam 2020 Awards! (And a secret discovere...Jan 01, 2021
- Devlog #9: Procedurally Generated DungeonsAug 15, 2020
- But I told you to STAY!Jul 13, 2020
- Android and Raspberry Pi port - testers needed!Jul 07, 2020
- Godot Wild Jam #22: Devlog #8 and PostmortemJun 23, 2020
- Godot Wild Jam #22: Devlog #7Jun 21, 2020
- Godot Wild Jam #22: Devlog #6Jun 20, 2020
- Godot Wild Jam #22: Devlog #5Jun 19, 2020
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Thanks so much for playing! I really enjoyed watching. Glad you stuck with it, even after so many deaths :-)
Game was a lot of fun! I will definitely will be playing more ;)
Wow, it's so cool that you recorded your play through! I loved watching. :-) Thanks!
Really cool concept. Maybe disabling collision on the followers would have been better? I really want to see a full game from this
I think "Disabling follower collision" could be categorized into "Easy mode" in case.
By disabling collision, do you mean your allowing you to walk through your followers, or do you mean being able to attack through them? If you mean the former, you do have the ability to "push" your followers to stop them blocking you, but I think the push didn't end up getting enough force - it needs some fine tuning. :-)