I really liked this game! The sprites are cute and saving "my people" is a really nice idea. Awesome game!
You've escaped from your cell! But the wizards guarding this dungeon prison are very powerful. To have any chance of escape, you MUST free your fellow monsters to fight along side you.
Will your monster revolution succeed? It's up to you and those who choose to follow...
This game plays BEST on a GAMEPAD!
- W, A, S, D or ARROW KEYS = move your monster
- SPACE or ENTER = rush attack
- TAB or SHIFT = change order for followers (ex. FOLLOW, ATTACK, NONE)
- ESC = pause
- D-PAD or LEFT ANALOG STICK = move your monster
- A (Xbox) or X (PS) = rush attack
- B (Xbox) or Circle (PS) = change order for followers (ex. FOLLOW, ATTACK, NONE)
- START (Xbox) or Options (PS) = pause
This game was originally created in one week for the Godot Wild Jam #22, and released on Sunday, June 12, 2020. It has since gotten some additional minor improvments and support for more platforms (Android and Raspberry PI).
- Devlog #9: Procedurally Generated Dungeons42 days ago
- But I told you to STAY!75 days ago
- Android and Raspberry Pi port - testers needed!81 days ago
- Godot Wild Jam #22: Devlog #8 and Postmortem95 days ago
- Godot Wild Jam #22: Devlog #798 days ago
- Godot Wild Jam #22: Devlog #699 days ago
- Godot Wild Jam #22: Devlog #5Jun 19, 2020
- Godot Wild Jam #22: Devlog #4Jun 18, 2020
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Thanks so much for playing! I really enjoyed watching. Glad you stuck with it, even after so many deaths :-)
Game was a lot of fun! I will definitely will be playing more ;)
Wow, it's so cool that you recorded your play through! I loved watching. :-) Thanks!
Really cool concept. Maybe disabling collision on the followers would have been better? I really want to see a full game from this
I think "Disabling follower collision" could be categorized into "Easy mode" in case.
By disabling collision, do you mean your allowing you to walk through your followers, or do you mean being able to attack through them? If you mean the former, you do have the ability to "push" your followers to stop them blocking you, but I think the push didn't end up getting enough force - it needs some fine tuning. :-)